Crispy Savory Chicken Thighs
Author: Laurie Cromie, BariatricEats.com
- 6-8 chicken thighs, bone in, with skin
- Garlic powder
- Ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Place chicken thighs onto baking sheet, skin side down. Season with garlic powder, and a light seasoning of oregano, salt, and pepper. Be just a little more generous with the garlic powder.
- Turn chicken over, skin side up, and repeat with seasonings.
- Place baking sheet with chicken into the oven, and cook for 45 minutes, or until juices run clear.
PSST! Don’t Lose this Recipe for Crispy Savory Chicken Thighs! Pin It Now on Pinterest so You Will Always Have this Recipe at Your Fingertips!
Pages: 1 2