Here is the recipe! Don’t forget to print it out, or Pin it to Pinterest for later!
Recipe type: Condiment
- 1 stick (1/2 cup OR 8 Tbsp), grass-fed butter (or ghee for Whole30)
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp minced fresh thyme
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Allow butter to soften on the counter top until it is room temperature. In a bowl, add butter, parsley, rosemary, thyme, and garlic. Stir until combined.
- Lay out a piece of plastic wrap onto a flat surface. Place butter onto the middle of the plastic wrap. Lightly shape it into a cylinder shape.
- Fold the plastic wrap over the butter and twist the ends until they are sealed.
- Refrigerate a two hours, or freeze for 20 minutes, until hard. When you are ready to use the herb butter, remove from the refrigerator and cut into coins.