Lemon Thyme Chicken Thighs
Author: Laurie Cromie, BariatricEats.com
- 1 lb chicken thighs (skin-on, bone-in)
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced (about 1½ Tbsp zest, ¼ cup juice)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 4-5 sprigs of fresh thyme, stems discarded (or about ½ tsp dried thyme)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Place chicken thighs onto lining skin side down.
- In a small bowl, mix together lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, pepper, and thyme. Use a brush to coat the bottom of the thighs with half of the mixture. Flip each thigh over so they are skin-side up and brush the rest of the mixture onto the chicken. Use your fingers to rub any extras remaining in the bowl onto the chicken.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 45 minutes or until cooked through and juices run clear.
DON’T LOSE THIS RECIPE! PIN Lemon Thyme Chicken Thighs FOR LATER!
Pages: 1 2